RE: [IBIS-Users] series model

From: Muranyi, Arpad <Arpad_Muranyi@mentor.com>
Date: Mon Nov 15 2010 - 07:10:09 PST

Yitong,

Just add these two lines to your terminate_diff model:

C_comp 0.0 NA NA

[Voltage Range] 1.0V NA NA

These two keywords are required by the IBIS specification,

that's why you are getting the errors. You must use these

keywords even if they don't make sense for the series model.

I hope this helps,

Arpad