RE: [IBIS-Users] Extract IBIS data from lab measurement

From: Tom Dagostino <tom@teraspeed.com>
Date: Tue Nov 23 2010 - 01:41:21 PST

Yuancheng

It is easy to extract good VT data from a measurement if you have the proper
equipment. We've done this for 1000s of models.

Hopefully you are not trying to measure at -3.3V. If you are I can
understand that there would be a large difference between what is measured
and what the manufacture's model shows. I've not seen an IC's ground clamp
that could handle that much forward bias. You need to keep the forward bias
to a volt or less in most cases and extrapolate to -Vdd. But without
knowing what difference you are seeing it is hard to tell why you are seeing
it.

Regards,

Tom Dagostino

Teraspeed Labs