[IBIS-Users]

From: Ghatawade, Vinayak <vinayak@ti.com>
Date: Thu Dec 02 2010 - 00:49:34 PST

All,

This has been discussed previously in this forum on modeling Adaptive feedback buffers.
Is there anyway we can model adaptive feedback buffer which depends on the PAD voltage and inturn switches on pmos/nmos depending on external loading condition.

I tried looking at few of the options like driver schedule but since these are timing related I cannot use for my case since in my case the buffer
Adjust the slews based on PAD voltage and not with respect to the time (delayed turn on). Also if I want to model the PAD dependency in time domain this will be very
Specific to a loading condition. Since IBIS modeling can be done using R_load only we cannot make sure this approach can work across different user conditions (tline, loading etc).

Do you have any other suggestion to model a buffer with PAD feedback.

Thanks
vinayak