[IBIS-Users] 2011 DAC IBIS SUMMIT First Call for Participation and Presentations

From: Lance Wang <lwang@iometh.com>
Date: Tue Apr 12 2011 - 09:35:21 PDT

This is the first announcement for the IBIS Summit Meeting scheduled along
with the Design Automation Conference in San Diego, California on June 7,
2011.

Lance Wang
IO Methodology Inc.
www.iometh.com

                   IBIS SUMMIT
                  FIRST CALL FOR
            PARTICIPATION & PRESENTATIONS
        Time/Date: Tuesday, June 7, 2011, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
        Location: Omni San Diego Hotel
                       675 L St.
                       San Diego, California 92101
        Content: Presentations and Discussions
        Purpose: Solicit and exchange IBIS model-related information
and ideas
        Sponsors: IBIS Open Forum, Mentor Graphics Corp.

        If your company would be interested in sponsoring this event, please
contact Lance Wang (lwang@iometh.com). Sponsorship is available for lunch
and coffee breaks.

        DAC: June 5 - 9, 2011
                San Diego Convention Center
                San Diego, California
                See http://www.dac.com for more information

BACKGROUND
The Design Automation Conference (DAC) is the premier Electronic Design
Automation (EDA) and silicon solution event. Several vendors active in the
IBIS Open Forum attend DAC.
This meeting will be conducted as a formal IBIS Summit Meeting.
Presentations are expected to be available and archived in an electronic
format, and minutes of the meeting will be issued. Any pending formal
decisions (votes) will be announced at least two weeks prior to the meeting.

The annual election of officers will be held at the summit. Nominations can
be sent to Lance Wang (lwang@iometh.com) or made at the meeting.

CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS
People involved in IBIS Model development, EDA tool development, and digital
circuit design are invited to participate to the Summit meeting. If you plan
to participate, please register with the information below:
   Name:
   E-mail address:
   Company:
   Telephone:

Send to:
     Lance Wang (lwang@iometh.com)

CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS
We are seeking presentations from individuals who have IBIS experiences or
issues.
   Format of Presentation: LCD Projection with Microsoft Windows*
laptop
   Time: 15-30 Minutes (not including questions)
   Electronic Archival: We request electronic versions so that the
presentations may be archived and made available to non-attendees. Formats
used in the past have been text, Microsoft PowerPoint*, Word*, Adobe
Postscript*, and Acrobat*. Electronic presentations should be made
available by June 1, 2011 for uploading and copying to the presentation
laptop.

If you plan to deliver a presentation, please supply the following:
   Title:
   Presenter:
   E-mail address:
   Company:
   Telephone:
   Estimated Duration:

Send this to:
     Lance Wang (lwang@iometh.com)

AGENDA
The agenda includes presentations, discussions, breaks, and a luncheon
(which will be provided). An official agenda will be published one week
before the event.

LIST OF NEARBY HOTELS
See http://www.dac.com/attendee+hotel+reservations.aspx for travel
directions, hotels and other information.