Re: [IBIS-Users] IBIS Model Usage:

From: Lynne D. Green <lgreen22@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue May 10 2011 - 12:12:35 PDT

Hello, Muniswara,

IBIS _requires_ all 3 corners in the SAME file,
and IBIS-related tools expect this. As Arpad
noted, submodels can be used to model additional
corners. Separate models or files for the 3
corners might be useful for other tools, but not
for IBIS.

The IBIS Model Review Committee exists to help
model makers. Files should be checked with
ibischk5 prior to submission.
http://www.eda.org/ibis/home/support/support.htm

Regards,
Lynne Green