[IBIS-Users] Agilent 86100C Mainframe and 54754A

From: Ludvik Kindl <ludvik@bekera.com>
Date: Thu May 19 2011 - 20:04:52 PDT

Sorry for disturbing all of you, but maybe someone could profit from my
price offer. I will be retiring and I want to sell this TDR instrument soon.

Ludvik Kindl

Agilent 86100C Mainframe and 54754A Two Channels TDR/TDT Module.

This instrument has four components:

1. Agilent 86100C Infiniium DCA-J Oscilloscope Mainframe (80 GHz BW
scope)

2. Agilent 86100C -001 Enhanced Trigger, 13 GHz BW

3. Agilent 86100CU-202 Enhanced Impedance and S-Parameter Software
Upgrade

4. Agilent 54754A Differential TDR/TDT module (two 18 GHz BW channels)

In addition there are various technical documents, software disks, external
Iomega Rewritable CD drive, 12 precision coaxial cables, very large
selection of SMA and 3.5 mm connectors, keyboard, mouse, my original PO,
copies of my payments to Agilent, and other accessories.

ALL FOUR COMPONENTS ARE FULLY FUNCTIONAL AND TESTED

INSTRUMENT WORKS AS IT SHOULD

This Agilent TDR/TDT is in an excellent condition. This is my personal
equipment and it has been used in a professional lab environment. Instrument
is fully tested and operational, and works correctly and flawlessly. It is
as close to new as possible. Please check 10 pictures (click link below;
then album and click "Slide Show") as this is the actual unit you are
buying.

<http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=109879900119973406750&target=AL
BUM&id=5554798935969258737&authkey=Gv1sRgCJq4wI-dgs6Pag&invite=CJyKurIO&feat
=email>
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=109879900119973406750&target=ALB
UM&id=5554798935969258737&authkey=Gv1sRgCJq4wI-dgs6Pag&invite=CJyKurIO&feat=
email

This instrument will be sold as a complete set of all four above mentioned
components. You or your engineer, who is familiar with this type of
instrument, will be asked to come to my Silicon Valley office and spend some
time putting this instrument through its passes. If you will be satisfied
you will be able to buy it on the spot. Of course we will, if you prefer,
ship instrument to you, but your payment will have to clear our bank first.

If you decide to calibrate the whole instrument, it will cost $756.00 and it
takes about 7 days. Calibration is done at Agilent facility in Roseville,
California and I will guarantee, or all your money back, that instrument
will pass complete calibration process. Price of this calibration will be
deducted from the price of instrument.

Price is $25,500.00

Please contact me with any question you may have.

Ludvik Kindl, 751 Laurel Street #122, San Carlos, CA 94070

 <mailto:Ludvik@Bekera.com> Ludvik@Bekera.com Cell: +1-650-868-2675
<http://www.Bekera.com> www.Bekera.com

Please contact me directly so we will arrange mutually agreeable method of
payment.