RE: [IBIS-Users] IV clamp range

From: Muranyi, Arpad <Arpad_Muranyi@mentor.com>
Date: Fri Jun 10 2011 - 06:37:20 PDT

Vinyak,

The crossing you show is perfectly normal. The knee

voltage is determined by the P-N junction (parasitic

diode), and the slope is determined by the resistance

of the Silicon. These two have different dependencies

on corner conditions. In other words, the slope doesn't

get steeper when the knee voltage becomes smaller.

I hope this helps.

Arpad