Re: [IBIS-Users] A question about the ibis simulation.

From: Lynne D. Green <lgreen22@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon Jul 04 2011 - 20:59:36 PDT

Hello, Grace,

More information is needed to answer your question.

What is changed between the three simulation outputs?
* Different corners for one model?
* Different IBIS or SPICE models?
* Different simulators?
* Some other difference?

- Lynne

"IBIS training when you need it, where you need it."

Dr. Lynne Green
Green Streak Programs
http://www.greenstreakprograms.com
425-788-0412