[IBIS-Users] difference in time period across corners

From: Anand Ramalingam <anandr@Magma-DA.COM>
Date: Tue Jul 26 2011 - 16:25:28 PDT

Hi ,

I am simulating IBIS model using hspice. The problem I have is that the
curves generated by the max corner has a different time period compared
to the ones generated by typ/min curves. The ibis model on visual
inspection seems good (curves follow the expected pattern). The spice
script to run the ibis model just differ in the vdd values. I am not
sure why I see a difference in time period across the corners (min
(green)/typ (yellow) nearly have the same time period while max (red) is
six times faster)

Thanks

Anand