[IBIS-Users] IBIS Summit at DAC 2012 - Fourth Call for Participation and Presentations

From: Mirmak, Michael <michael.mirmak@intel.com>
Date: Wed May 23 2012 - 17:55:34 PDT

The IBIS Open Forum will hold its next IBIS Summit meeting

in San Francisco, California, during DAC 2012.

IBIS Summits are designed to enable face-to-face interactions between

model users, model makers and tool developers in the IBIS Community.

Those interested in presenting at or in attending the event may register

using the information below.

The IBIS Open Forum is sponsoring the event, but we welcome additional

sponsors to cover some of the meeting expenses, including the FREE lunch and

refreshments.

We look forward to seeing you in San Francisco!

Best Regards,

   Michael Mirmak

   Intel Corp.

   Chair, IBIS Open Forum

                        IBIS SUMMIT AT DAC 2012

                            FOURTH CALL FOR

                     PARTICIPATION & PRESENTATIONS

Time/Date: Tuesday, June 5, 2012, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM

Location: Sierra A, 5th Floor (look for signs)

           San Francisco Marriott Marquis Hotel

           55 Fourth Street

           San Francisco, CA 94103

Content: Presentations and Discussions

Purpose: Solicit and exchange IBIS model-related information and ideas

Sponsors: IBIS Open Forum, Mentor Graphics Corp.

           If your company would be interested in sponsoring this event, please

           contact Lance Wang (lwang@iometh.com<mailto:lwang@iometh.com>). Sponsorship is available for lunch

           and coffee breaks.

           DAC: June 3 - 7, 2012

           Moscone Center

           San Francisco, California

           See http://www.dac.com for more information

BACKGROUND

The Design Automation Conference (DAC) is the premier Electronic Design

Automation (EDA) and silicon solution event. Several active IBIS Open

Forum members attend DAC.

This meeting will be conducted as a formal IBIS Summit Meeting.

Presentations are expected to be available and archived in an electronic

format, and minutes of the meeting will be issued. Any pending formal

decisions (votes) will be announced at least two weeks prior to the meeting.

The annual election of officers will be held at the summit. Nominations can

be sent to Lance Wang (lwang@iometh.com<mailto:lwang@iometh.com>) or made at the meeting.

CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS

People involved in IBIS model development, EDA tool development, signal

and power integrity and PCB analysis are invited to participate to the Summit

meeting. If you plan to participate, please register with the information below:

   Name:

   E-mail address:

   Company:

   Telephone:

Send to:

   Lance Wang (lwang@iometh.com<mailto:lwang@iometh.com>)

CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS

We are seeking presentations from individuals who have IBIS experiences or

issues of interest to a broad audience.

   Format of Presentation: LCD Projection with Microsoft Windows* laptop

   Time: 15-30 Minutes (not including questions)

   Electronic Archival: We request electronic versions so that the

   presentations may be archived and made available to non-attendees. Formats

   used in the past have been text, Microsoft PowerPoint*, Word*, Adobe

   Postscript*, and Acrobat*. Electronic presentations should be made

   available by May 30, 2012 for uploading and copying to the presentation

   laptop.

If you plan to deliver a presentation, please supply the following:

   Title:

   Presenter:

   E-mail address:

   Company:

   Telephone:

   Estimated Duration:

Send this to:

     Lance Wang (lwang@iometh.com<mailto:lwang@iometh.com>)

AGENDA

The agenda includes presentations, discussions, breaks, and a luncheon

(which will be provided). An official agenda will be published one week

before the event.

LOCATION

Sierra A Room, 5th Floor

San Francisco Marriott Marquis Hotel