Re: [IBIS-Users] IBIS query

From: Gregory R Edlund <gedlund@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon Jun 24 2013 - 06:04:24 PDT
Girija,

IBIS uses the following syntax to identify a tri-state model:

Model_type      3-state

Are you making a new IBIS model or using one that's already made?  The IBIS
community has free tools available for making IBIS models.  If you are new
to IBIS, I recommend reading the original IBIS 1.1 specification and the
Cookbook.

http://www.eda.org/ibis/ver1.1/ver1_1.ibs

http://www.eda.org/ibis/tools/

Greg Edlund