Re: [IBIS-Users] {Spam?} {Filename?} LVDS IBIS model - simulation issue

From: Andrey Babintsev <b13285@freescale.com>
Date: Thu Sep 19 2013 - 07:12:11 PDT
*Arpad*,
In this case DC sweep is a series of independent DC solutions.

*Tom,*
You are right, Vcm is changing unexpectedly, I will investigate further
why it is changing and how to control it.
Can you share how you generate LVDS models, how you control the inverted
pin?
Is it appropriate way:
http://www.eetimes.com/document.asp?doc_id=1225499
(c) http://www.eetimes.com/document.asp?doc_id=1225499