[IBIS-Users] {Spam?} Asian IBIS Summit (Taipei) - Fourth Announcement

From: Mike LaBonte <mikelabonte@eda.org>
Date: Sat Oct 26 2013 - 15:17:31 PDT
(sent on behalf of Bob Ross <bob@teraspeed.com>)

*------*

To All:

The IBIS Open Forum is holding its fourth Asian IBIS Summit Meeting in

Taiwan. We are meeting again in Taipei on Tuesday, November 19, 2013.

Several companies listed below are co-sponsoring this major event

to be held at the Sherwood Hotel in Taipei.

The Tentative Agenda and Program is given below.

Other Asian IBIS Summit meetings are scheduled for:

   Shanghai, P.R. China, Friday November 15, Parkyard Hotel

   Yokohama, Japan, Friday, November 22, Pacifico Yokohama

Lance Wang

IO Methodology

Bob Ross

Teraspeed Consulting Group

ASIAN IBIS SUMMIT (TAIPEI)

FOURTH CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

A S I A N   I B I S   S U M M I T   ( T A I P E I )

Time/Date: Tuesday, November 19, 2013, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM

Meeting starts at 8:30 AM

Location: Sherwood Hotel

11 Min Sheng E Road, Sec. 3

Taipei, Taiwan

http://www.sherwood.com.tw/

Room: Tentatively Ballroom D

Content: Presentations and Discussions

Purpose: Solicit and exchange IBIS and interconnect model related

information and ideas.

Primary Sponsor

ANSYS

Co-sponsors (in alphabetical order):

Cadence Design Systems

Intel Corporation

IO Methodology

Synopsys

Cost: FREE, including refreshments and buffet lunch

Vendors: Some vendors will have information tables outside the

meeting room

Contact us for details regarding sponsorship.

BACKGROUND

    We have held many successful Summit meetings across Asia in

    previous years.  This will be our fourth meeting in Taiwan where

    many national and international high technology companies have

operations.

    Our objective is to reach out internationally to communicate with

    the local experts and to learn of regional concerns.

CONFERENCE LANGUAGE

    The conference language is English, but we will plan for technical

translations in English and Chinese.  So presenters can optionally

    deliver in Chinese as long as an English version of the material is

available.

IBIS SUMMIT

    This meeting will be conducted as a formal IBIS Summit Meeting.

Presentations will be archived in an electronic format on our

    Summits site, and minutes of the meeting will be issued. However,

    no formal decisions requiring votes will be planned.

CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS

    People involved in IBIS and interconnect model development, EDA

    tool development, and digital circuit design are invited to

participate in the Summit meeting.  If you plan to participate,

    please register using the information below (in English):

      Name:

      E-mail address:

Company:

Top-level Web Link:

Country:

    Send to BOTH:

      Lance Wang, IO Methodology lwang@iometh.com <mailto:lwang@iometh.com>

      Bob Ross, Teraspeed Consulting Group bob@teraspeed.com
<mailto:bob@teraspeed.com>

    SIGNUP DEADLINE: November 15, 2013

AGENDA

    8:00 - 8:30  Vendor table setup and tables

    8:00 - 8:30  Sign in

    8:30 - 12:00  Presentations

    12:00 - 13:30  Free buffet lunch, vendor tables

    13:30 - 16:30  Presentations

TENTATIVE PROGRAM

    Intel Corporation

"Introducing IBIS 6.0"

    Teraspeed Consulting Group

      "IBIS Summary Documents"

    IO Methodology

      "More on IBIS Modeling for Load-Dependent Current-Mode

Differential Drivers"

    Teraspeed Consulting Group and Cadence Design Systems

"Combined I-V Table Checking Problem"

    Agilent Technologies

"Modeling, Extracting and Verification of VCSEL Model for

     IBIS AMI"

    Cadence Design Systems

      "An Advanced Behavioral Buffer Model with Over-Clocking

Solution"

      "IBIS Model for IO-SSO Analysis"

    ANSYS

Presentation to be determined

LIST OF NEARBY HOTELS AND TRAVEL

    Hotels in all price ranges can be found through internet searches.

    The conference hotel link is

http://www.sherwood.com.tw/