RE: [IBIS-Users] Strange implications of ISSO_P* keywords

From: Bob Ross <bob@teraspeed.com>
Date: Fri Apr 18 2014 - 19:06:00 PDT
Michael:

The [ISSO_PU] and [ISSO_PD] keywords describe simulation implementation

in terms of Ksso_pd and Ksso_pu multipliers to the K-tables used with
[Pullup]

and [Pulldown] tables.     Therefore there is a strong implication that the
keywords

should be used only with I/O* and Output type buffers.

The parser could be enhanced to prohibit Model_types Input*, Terminator, and
Series

for the [ISSO P*] keywords.

Bob