[IBIS-Users] Pin Error

From: Bala Sekar <bala.sekar@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri Jun 06 2014 - 20:38:44 PDT
Dear sir,
             i'm new to ibis tool we use s2ibis3 version when i convert it to .ibis file.

If we add one output pin like this

|     spice_node     signal_name     model_name
[Pin]
out            DP            out             OUTPUT
-> in
in           DIN            in              dummy
gnd           gnd            gnd             GND
vdd25         vdd25          vdd25           POWER

" NO ERROR " Occur.

But we add two Output pin like this
|         spice_node      signal_name      model_name
[Pin]
out_dp       DP             out_dp          OUTPUT_DP
-> in
out_dn       DN             out_dn          OUTPUT_DN
-> in
in           DIN            in              dummy
gnd          gnd            gnd             GND
vdd25        vdd25          vdd25           POWER
It shows an "ERROR"
"This Model Needs PullupData ..
CurrentPin is .. out_dp
Do the TYP run in GenerateVITable
Starting Spectre job with input putout_dp.spi
Error java.io.FileNotFoundException: putout_dp.out (No such file or directory)
Error in running Spectre
Error in running Spectre

A spice engine needed to run s2ibis3 is missing.
Check s2ibis3.log to get more information".
But if we run with a single model and with single output pin no error occur
please help me to clear this error.

Thanks & Regards,
Bala Sekar