[IBIS-Users] RE: IBIS Correlation Issues on IV Part

From: Tan, Ai-Heong <Ai-Heong.Tan@spansion.com>
Date: Fri Aug 15 2014 - 15:17:51 PDT
Hi Arpad,

Thanks for your quick response.
FYI, operating voltage of this device is -0.7V - 3.6V.
Instantaneous open refer to the current remain constant with voltage applied.
For example, by looking at the PD curve, the measurement result(DDR Qual) shows the current remain constant at 1.8V-3.9V.
Do you think the measurement result(DDR Qual) is valid for the PD part?
Instantaneous short refer to the current shoot up with a slight voltage changes. I am not worry on this as this happened at diode region.
Thanks,
Ai Heong