[IBIS-Users] {Spam?} Asian IBIS Summit (Taipei) - Fourth Announcement

From: Bob Ross <bob@teraspeedlabs.com>
Date: Sun Nov 02 2014 - 16:57:48 PST
To All:

The IBIS Open Forum is holding its fifth Asian IBIS Summit Meeting in

Taiwan. We are meeting again in Taipei on Monday, November 17, 2014.

The planned presentation topics are given below.

Several companies listed below are co-sponsoring this major event

to be held at the Sherwood Hotel in Taipei. Like in previous

years, We are planning for many attendees.

Other Asian IBIS Summit meetings are scheduled for:

  Shanghai, P.R. China, Friday November 14, Parkyard Hotel

  Yokohama, Japan, Thursday, November 20, Pacifico Yokohama

Lance Wang

IO Methodology

Bob Ross

Teraspeed Labs

                         ASIAN IBIS SUMMIT (TAIPEI)

                       FOURTH CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

            A S I A N   I B I S   S U M M I T   ( T A I P E I )

Time/Date:  Tuesday, November 17, 2014, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM

            Meeting starts at 8:30 AM

Location:   Sherwood Hotel

            11 Min Sheng E Road, Sec. 3

            Taipei, Taiwan

            http://www.sherwood.com.tw/

Room:       Tentatively Ballroom 3F

Content:    Presentations and Discussions

Purpose:    Solicit and exchange IBIS and interconnect model related

            information and ideas.

Co-sponsors (in alphabetical order):

            ANSYS

            Cadence Design Systems

            Intel Corporation

            IO Methodology

            Synopsys

Cost:       FREE, including refreshments and buffet lunch

Vendors:    Some vendors will have information tables outside the

            meeting room

            Contact us for details regarding sponsorship.

BACKGROUND

   We have held many successful Summit meetings across Asia in previous

   years.  This will be our fifth meeting in Taiwan where many national

   and international high technology companies have operations.

   Our objective is to reach out internationally to communicate with

   the local experts and to learn of regional concerns.

CONFERENCE LANGUAGE

   The conference language is English, but we will plan for technical

   translations in English and Chinese.  So presenters can optionally

   deliver in Chinese as long as an English version of the material is

   available.

IBIS SUMMIT

   This meeting will be conducted as a formal IBIS Summit Meeting.

   Presentations will be archived in an electronic format on our

   Summits site, and minutes of the meeting will be issued.  However,

   no formal decisions requiring votes will be planned.

CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS

   People involved in IBIS and interconnect model development, EDA

   tool development, and digital circuit design are invited to

   participate in the Summit meeting.  If you plan to participate,

   please register using the information below (in English):

     Name:

     E-mail address:

     Company:

     Top-level Web Link:

     Country:

   Send to BOTH:

     Lance Wang, IO Methodology      lwang@iometh.com

     Bob Ross, Teraspeed Labs        bob@teraspeedlabs.com

   SIGNUP DEADLINE: November 12, 2014

AGENDA

   8:00 -   8:30  Vendor table setup and tables

   8:00 -   8:30  Sign in

   8:30 -  12:00  Presentations

   12:00 - 13:30  Free buffet lunch, vendor tables

   13:30 - 16:30  Presentations

TENTATIVE PRESENTATIONS

   Intel Corporation

     Activities and Direction of IBIS

   Keysight Technologies and Micron Technology

     Handling of Overclocking Caused by Delay in Waveform Tables

   Cadence Design Systems

     True Differential IBIS Model for SerDes Analog Buffer

     Signing IBIS Model Against DDR4 Spec

   IO Methodology

     Differential Buffer Using IBIS Models for PDN Simulations

   Ericsson

     IBIS AMI Validation

   Teraspeed Labs

     Corner Considerations

   ANSYS

     Best Practices for High-Speed Serial Link Simulation

LIST OF NEARBY HOTELS AND TRAVEL

   Hotels in all price ranges can be found through internet searches.

   The conference hotel link is

   http://www.sherwood.com.tw/

Bob Ross

Teraspeed Labs