[IBIS-Users] Asian IBIS Summit (Taipei) - Agenda

From: Bob Ross <bob@teraspeedlabs.com>
Date: Fri Nov 07 2014 - 19:43:44 PST
All:

Attached is the Agenda for a full meeting with 8 presentations.

We look forward to seeing you in Taipei.  Registration

information is at the end.

Lance and Bob

       A S I A N   I B I S   S U M M I T    I N F O R M A T I O N

Time/Date:  8:00 - 16:30, Monday November 17, 2014

Location:   Sherwood Hotel

            111 Min Sheng E Road

            Sec.3, Taipei, Taiwan

Rooms:      Ballrooms 3F (3rd Floor, look for signs)

Primary Sponsor

            Intel Corporation

Sponsors:   ANSYS

            Cadence Design Systems

            IO Methodology

            Synopsys

          I B I S  S U M M I T  M E E T I N G  A G E N D A

8:15    SIGN IN

          - Vendor Tables Open at 8:30

9:00    Welcome

          - Michael Mirmak

            (Chair IBIS Open Forum, Intel Corporation, USA)

9:10    Activities and Direction of IBIS

          Michael Michael (Intel Corporation, USA)

9:35    Handling of Overclocking Caused by Delay in Waveform

        Tables

          Radek Biernacki*, Ming Yan*, Randy Wolff**

          Justin Butterfield**

          (*Keysight Technologies, **Micron Technology, USA)

10:05   Differential Buffer Using IBIS Models for PDN

        Simulations

          Lance Wang (IO Methodology, USA)

10:35   BREAK (Refreshments and Vendor Tables)

10:55   True Differential IBIS Model for SerDes Analog Buffer

          Shivani Sharma, Tushar Malik, Taranjit Kukal

          (Cadence Design Systems, India)

11;30   IBIS AMI Validation

          Zilwan Mahmod, Anders Ekholm (Ericsson, Sweden)

12:00   FREE BUFFET LUNCH (Hosted by Sponsors)

          - Vendor Tables

13:30   Signing IBIS Model Against DDR4 Spec

          Tushar Malik, Taranjit Kukal

          (Cadence Design Systems, India)

14:10   Corner Considerations

          Bob Ross (Teraspeed Labs, USA)

14:45   BREAK (Refreshments and Vendor Tables)

15:05   Best Practices for High-Speed Serial Link Simulation

          Minggang Hou (ANSYS, China)

15:55   CONCLUDING ITEMS

16:30   END OF IBIS SUMMIT MEETING

To Register by November 12, 2014: