[IBIS-Users] Asian IBIS Summit (Yokohama) - Agenda

From: Bob Ross <bob@teraspeedlabs.com>
Date: Mon Nov 10 2014 - 18:51:17 PST
All:

Attached is the Agenda for a full meeting with nine

presentations.  We look forward to seeing you in

Yokohama.

Registration information is at the end.

Bob Ross

Teraspeed Labs

Yukio Masuko

Cadence Design Systems

      A S I A N   I B I S   S U M M I T    I N F O R M A T I O N

Time/Date:  Thursday, November 20, 2014, 12:30 to 16:30

            Meeting starts at 13:00

Location:   Pacifico Yokohama Conference Center

            1-1-1, Minato Mirai, Nishi-ku

            Yokohama, JAPAN

            http://www.pacifico.co.jp/english/index.html

Room:       503

Organizational Sponsors:

            Japan Electronics and Information Technology

              Industries Association (JEITA)

            IBIS Open Forum

Sponsors:   ANSYS

            Cadence Design Systems

            Cybernet Systems

            Mentor Graphics Corporation

            MoDeCH

            Zuken

         I B I S  S U M M I T  M E E T I N G  A G E N D A

12:30   SIGN IN

13:00   Meeting Welcome

          Shogo FUJIMORI (Fujitsu Advanced Technology,

            Chair JEITA IBIS Promotion WG)

          Lance WANG (IO Methodology, Vice Chair IBIS Open Forum)

13:10   Activities and Direction of IBIS

          Michael MIRMAK (Intel Corporation, USA)

13:30   Introduction of IBIS Promotion Working Group

          Shogo FUJIMORI (Fujitsu Advanced Technology, Japan)

13:45   Inconsistency of EBD (Electrical Board Description)

          Specification in DDR3 DIMM

          Shogo FUJIMORI (Fujitsu Advanced Technology, Japan)

14:05   IBIS Package Model (Past, Present, What's Next)

          Shinichi MAEDA (KEI Systems, Japan)

14:25   Differential Buffer Using IBIS Models for PDN

        Simulations

          Lance WANG (IO Methodology, USA)

14:45   BREAK

15:00   True Differential IBIS Model for SerDes Analog Buffer

          Shivani SHARMA, Tushar MALIK, and Taranjit KUKAL

          (Cadence Design Systems, India)

15:20   IBIS AMI Validation

          Zilwan MAHMOD and Anders EKHOLM (Ericsson, Sweden)

15:40   IBIS Model Engineering Application Possibility

          Kazuhiko KUSUNOKI (Wadow, Japan)

16:00   Introduction of P2401 LSI-Package-Board Standard Format

          Yoshinori FUKUBA

          (Toshiba Semiconductor & Storage, Japan)

16:20   CONCLUDING ITEMS

16:30   END OF MEETING

To Register by November 17, 2014:

     Name: