[IBIS-Users] Regarding VT Clipping

From: abhishek goswami <zeal_goswami@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Dec 16 2014 - 02:50:08 PST
Hi,I am working in hosue tool which generate IBIS File. During the creation of  IBIS File, it clip data point from simulation file and write into IBIS File. The Algo for clipping data point from simulation file, we  take start point
and end point (IV curve pullup and pulldown) and search close point into rise_gnd,rise_sup,fall_gnd,fall_supwaveform simulation data.it's work fine but I am getting 3.2% error with respective to end voltage for rise_gnd min waveform during validation of ibis file. My question is, Do we have any algo/tool which provide VT clipping info. As min corner has some delay in comparison to Typ and Max. How can I handle such delay in IBIS file.I do not have much info about signal/ibis file So Please ignore if it's not valid question.

Thanks
Abhishek Goswami
Phone No -07829580867/9962270999
Skype : abhishekgoswami1