[IBIS-Users] Presentations from the IBIS Summit at DesignCon 2015 now available!

From: Mirmak, Michael <michael.mirmak@intel.com>
Date: Mon Feb 02 2015 - 12:24:02 PST
The presentations from Friday's IBIS Summit at DesignCon 2015 are now available for viewing and download, free of charge!  Visit the page below for the slides for each linked talk:

                http://www.eda.org/ibis/summits/jan15/

Our thanks again to our co-sponsors, Keysight Technologies and UBM, as well as the presenters and the attendees, for making this event successful!

Michael Mirmak

Intel Corp

Chair, IBIS Open Forum

http://www.eda.org/ibis/