Re: Simulation tools

From: Bob Ross <bob@icx.com>
Date: Wed Feb 19 1997 - 12:40:00 PST

To everyone:

The IBIS reflectors are NOT to be used for discussing/
commenting on/comparing COMMERCIAL products of Silicon
Vendors, CAE vendors, Connector Vendors, or Users in
any manner whatsoever.

The IBIS Open Forum consists of many competing companies
working together based on common interests, while at the
same time representing the important positions of individual
companies (most of which are commercial based). If we start
bickering who is best, we will destroy all cooperation.

Real's questions are fair, however. If you which to respond,
please respond in private directly to Real.

Best Regards,
Bob Ross
IBIS Open Forum Chair
Phone (503) 603-2523, Fax (503) 639-3469
bob@icx.com
Interconnectix, 10220 S.W. Nimbus Ave., K4, Portland, OR 97223