RLC matrices in ibis

From: Nikolai Bannov <nikolai@avanticorp.com>
Date: Mon Jun 15 1998 - 11:52:32 PDT

Hi Ibis Gurus:

Can't anybody clarify for me the following issue
with R,L,C matrices to model ibis packages.

If we have a component consisting of N pins,
                                  =========
then , is the maximum matrices size NxN or (N-1)x(N-1)?

In the standard, there is no definition for matrix R.
If I assume V = R I , then what is the reference voltage for V ?

Physically, I can add 1KV to each node an the component
can not notice any difference. Again, is size of R NxN or (N-1)x(N-1) ?

Is additional, N+1, reference node is assumed ?

Thank you

Nik