Re: Series MOSFET model

From: Stephen Nolan <s-nolan1@ti.com>
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 20:05:59 PDT

I wonder if this will hold true for all simulators. The currents that you get
will be unsolvable if you assume that it is only an nFET and you are seeing the
pFET in parallel with it. I'd be afraid on nonconvergance, or simulators giving
errors about erroneous currents.

The only alternate solution that I could provide is to use [Series current]
instead of [Series MOSFET].

Thanks, Bob, for answering my questions.

Stephen M. Nolan