Re: [IBIS] Question regarding V-t tables

From: Bob Ross <bob@teraspeed.com>
Date: Thu Sep 09 2004 - 08:54:28 PDT

Arpad:

One way to mimic test-case data-dependent simulations in IBIS
(different waveforms for the same fixture load) is to use this
trick:

Store 1-1/2 cycles of a data-dependent "rising edge"
data for the [Rising Waveform] and the corresponding 1-1/2
cycles of the corresponding data-dependent "falling edge" for
the [Falling Waveform]. That way the two different waveshapes
are captured in one model for a test-case setup run at 1/2
speed.

Bob

--
Bob Ross
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC     Teraspeed Labs