RE: [IBIS] PSPICE OR HSPICE

From: Muranyi, Arpad <Arpad_Muranyi_at_.....>
Date: Mon Dec 03 2007 - 08:24:16 PST
All,

Jagadeesh did not specify what his SPICE model was, or whether
he wanted to use s2ibis or any other tool for the data formatting.

So the answer to his original question is yes, he can use PSPICE,
or any SPICE, or even lab measurements to make an IBIS model.  Which
SPICE tool will work depends on what the SPICE model he has was written
in, or whether there is any encryption, etc...

Arpad