RE: [IBIS] Query on IBIS model of Flipchip IO cell

From: Ray Anderson <ray.anderson_at_.....>
Date: Fri Feb 13 2009 - 06:15:57 PST
Typically the parasitics provided in the IBIS format .pkg file characterize
the package from the die bumps all the way to the BGA balls.  Therefore you
shouldn't need 2 .pkg files (which I don't think is supported anyway) as the
contributions of both the die bumps and BGA balls are included in the package model.

-Ray Anderson
Senior signal Integrity Staff Engineer
Xilinx Inc.