IBIS Model

Subject: IBIS Model
From: sundip-patel (sundip-patel@supanet.com)
Date: Wed Nov 21 2001 - 09:50:17 PST

Hi,

I have created an IBIS model for a testpad in the design called EPAD47. I have imported the model into ICX and can see it as a part when i open up 'DESIGN DATA', but when i go into the design and click on any test pad it is still using a technology model called default_in from default.tch.

Only when i go and insert the pin model for every testpad does it use the EPAD47 model (EPAD47_IN - pin model).

Could you tell me what i am doing wrong??

Sundip