IBIS (.ebd) verification question.

Subject: IBIS (.ebd) verification question.
From: Shahab Ahmed (sahmed@msai.mea.com)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 06:09:29 PST

Hello all:

I hope I am not posting this in the wrong group. I was just wondering,
how do you create .ebd file for different pcb boards?
Do you do it manually or automatically using some tools?

Also, once you have a .ebd file, how do you verify the .ebd file (not
just the syntax). Ideally, seems to me that you would want to look at
the waveform on each pin from the pcb and also from .ebd and compare
these two waveforms.

I would very much appreciate some advice/feedback on this.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Shahab