Job Opportunity, Andover, MA

Subject: Job Opportunity, Andover, MA
From: Peter LaFlamme (plaflamm@amcc.com)
Date: Fri Feb 08 2002 - 08:31:50 PST

Hi All,
My group is looking for a qualified person for the following position. If interested please
contact me confidentially with resume...etc. I can't say enough about the company and the work
environment. If you are looking to work with highly motivated,
success oriented people this may be what you are looking for.

Thanks,
Peter

--
Peter LaFlamme

Applied Micro Circuits Corp. Staff System Applications Engineer 200 Minuteman Rd, 3rd Floor Andover, MA 01810

978-247-8470 phone 978-623-0055 Fax

Systems Applications Engineer - Andover REQ#1394 Seeking experienced high speed engineer to work with the Systems Engineering and Applications teams in the development of cutting edge chipsets. Will be responsible for: High Speed (2.5Gig) I/O simulations; Detailed timing and interface analysis; Assist with the development of engineering design specifications; Signal Integrity Analysis; Interface compatibility analysis between various components; Creation of application notes related to these activities.

Must have: · Requires BSEE/BSCS/MSEE or equivalent. · Experience in Signal Integrity Analysis, HSPICE, XTK, Spectraquest (Innoveda, Cadence design tools, or other SI evaluation tools). · System level experience with High-speed backplanes, chip-to-chip interconnect analysis. · ASIC experience with selecting I/O's and simulation/validation. · Expertise with LVDS, LVPECL, CML and other high-performance I/O Technologies

Pluses: · Optical interconnects, Clock design and distribution - (i.e. PLL design and high-speed clock distribution). · Should have working knowledge of simulation with IBIS, and SPICE models. Verilog knowledge and simulation with MTI, VCS is a plus