[IBIS-Users] Pin name assignment

Subject: [IBIS-Users] Pin name assignment
From: Eric Hsu (ehsu@netlogicmicro.com)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 18:02:11 PST

Hi all,

When assigning for pin name, I am not sure there is any limits except column length. of character. For example, if naming by "#", "<xxx>", "(xxx)", "!", or even "%"? In case they can pass by "ibischk3", does it also mean they are acceptable by any commercial simulation tool as long as it can accept IBIS format?

Best Regard,

Eric

NetLogic Microsystems, Inc.