RE: [IBIS-Users] Inclusion of RLGC package info in IBIS

Subject: RE: [IBIS-Users] Inclusion of RLGC package info in IBIS
From: Peters, Stephen (stephen.peters@intel.com)
Date: Tue Jul 08 2003 - 08:56:13 PDT

Hello Granthana:

  Unfortunetly, the current .pkg package model description format does
not support cascaded or multiple matrices. However, the IBIS committee
has just release a draft version of the ICM (interconnect modeling)
specification, which does support cascaded RLGC matrices in a format
similar to the .pkg file. The specification is currently undergoing
review, and a copy is available at the following URL:
http://www.eda.org/pub/ibis/connector/.

 Regards,
 Stephen Peters
 Intel Corp.