AW: [IBIS-Users] ibischk4

From: Koller Katja <katja.koller@siemens.com>
Date: Wed Nov 03 2004 - 09:50:41 PST

Hello Andy,

I think I can take the ramp as a linear 2 point-waveform.

e.g.
vcc = 3.3V
dV_dt_r = 0.6V/0.6ns
dV_dt_f = 0.6V/0.6ns

dV_dt_r is defined as 50 Ohms to gnd and is the 20-80%-value
=> the starting voltage-point is 0V
0.6V is 60% of the whole swing => 0.6V/0.6 = 1V is the whole
100% swing

=> u(t)_rising
0.0ns 0.0V
0.2ns 0.2V
0.8ns 0.8V
1.0ns 1.0V

of course I do not know if the waveform is shifted somehow on
the t-axis.

dV_dt_f is defined as 50 Ohms to vcc and is 20-80%-value
=> the starting voltage-point is vcc = 3.3V

same procedure.

0.0ns 3.3V
0.2ns 3.1V
0.8ns 2.5V