[IBIS-Users] on-die termination ... one more time

From: RODRIGUEZ_LECONA_RAMIRO <rlecona_ f rom>
Date: Thu Feb 17 2005 - 11:01:59 PST
Hi all,

    Thank you by your answers. I am generating an IBIS model that includes
an input structure with a pull-up resistor. I include the pull-up resistor
characteristics in the ground clamp curve but when I check the IBIS file
with IBIS parser (IBISCHK3 v3.2.9) the parser  gives the warning: “WARNING –
Model Input02: GND Clamp : Maximum value never becomes zero”.
    Michael Mirmak said that there is no requirement for all clamp curves to
“reach the zero value” then what is the cause for this Warning?

                                      Thank you

Best Regards

Ramiro