[IBIS-Users] Re: Question about differential pair buffer

From: Bob Ross <bob_at_.....>
Date: Mon Jun 20 2005 - 17:15:21 PDT
Ramiro:

Your diagram appears to be in a standard PECL configuration.
IBIS covers that by special rules for high state and low
state I-V sweeps and V-T extractions to Vcc-2 V.  The model
could be docuemnted by Model_type Output_ECL.  Then it
could be configured as a differential buffer by connecting
the two single-ended models with the [Diff Pin] keyword.

Bob

--
Bob Ross
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC     Teraspeed Labs

Teraspeed is a registered service mark of Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC