[IBIS-Users] Which IBIS version to use???

From: Nash, Tim J (FL51) <Tim.J.Nash_at_.....>
Date: Tue Jul 12 2005 - 12:27:24 PDT
There seems to be some confusion among my peers as to which IBIS version we
should be working to.  The latest ANSI version appears to be 3.2, but there
are specifications available up to 4.1.  The parser available in latest
released versions of Hyperlinx and ICX is still v3.2, so I'm not sure that
Hyperlinx or ICX would even recognize v4.1 keywords.  Is there an "official"
committee recommendation of what version should be utilized in new designs -
the latest available, or the latest ANSI approved version?

Thanks in advance,
Tim

Timothy J. Nash, P.E.