RE: [IBIS-Users] Is there any valid IBIS version 4.x file available for sharing?

From: Mirmak, Michael <michael.mirmak_at_.....>
Date: Tue Sep 05 2006 - 08:37:23 PDT
Siva,

Thanks for your question regarding IBIS.  Please ensure that you are
using the latest version of ibischk4, including support of 4.1 keywords
and features.  The latest executables can be downloaded from:

http://www.eda-stds.org/ibis/ibischk4/.

Note that the sample "ideal_driver.ibs" in the subdirectory you mention
has improperly commented out the [Pulldown] keyword.  Removing the |
character from the beginning of that line will ensure that the file
passes the 4.1.1 parser.  We will correct the posted materials.

- Michael Mirmak
  Intel Corp.
  Chair, EIA IBIS Open Forum