RE: [IBIS-Users] IBIS dual power supply

From: NG,MEI-YEE <mei-yee.ng_at_.....>
Date: Thu Nov 09 2006 - 15:31:04 PST
Hi Tom,

I understand your point but what if I have some buffers taking supply
from DVDD and some from AVDD, but they are all modeled in the same IBIS
file? There is no control for me to state in which case I should connect
the power to AVDD and which case to connect to DVDD in the .s2i file.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mei Yee

SID, Avago Technologies (Malaysia)