[IBIS-Users] Package Modeling for W-element

From: Ibis Model <ibis_model_at_.....>
Date: Thu Sep 20 2007 - 02:09:11 PDT
Hi

  I'm just wondering if there are already keywords available in the IBIS v4.1 Specification to represent the package modeling for W-element model. From the IBIS Spec, I notice that there is the [Define Package Model] keyword; however, there aren’t any sub parameters that actually represent the frequency dependant element.

  I would be glad if someone can answer my concern on bringing this W-element package modeling in the IBIS file by using new keywords. The current [Define Package Model] only cater for Lumped RLC and Segmented RLC package modeling at the moment (please correct me if I’m wrong). So is there any plan that the IBIS open Forum will look into the W-element package modeling and add in extra keywords to support this? If yes, when will it be available?

  Looking forward for your reply. Appreciate your attention on this.

  Regards
  Timmy