[IBIS-Users] IBIS model co-relation with extracted netlist/silicon data

From: Anshul Bansal <bka_at_.....>
Date: Thu Nov 06 2008 - 08:42:30 PST
Hello All,

I wanted to know as to what kind of co-relation results are acceptable
between IBIS model and the extracted netlist/silicon data. Is there a
specific percentage delta between them that is recommended by the IBIS
spec (if so, can you point me where to find it)?

What do the IBIS model creators usually do if the co-relation does not
meet the acceptable limits? What kind of updates are made to the
rising/falling/clamp/pu/pd curves to make the model fit the co-relation?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Anshul