RE: [IBIS-Users] s2ibis2 issue

From: Syed Huq (huqs) <huqs@cisco.com>
Date: Wed May 26 2010 - 21:25:27 PDT

Hi Jason,
Your attached put6.out file is a function of how you setup the .s2i file
as well as your spice input files.
The s2ibis2 tool is simply running a spice simulation of your input file
and producing the output as you see.
So the problem needs to be debugged.

For example,
Look at your put6.spi file and check if that is correct.
For a sanity check, run HSPICE on this file and compare the output to
your put6.out

If you are not familiar with the translation method, look under the
/example folder of the installation of s2ibis2 and run those first.

-Syed