Re: [IBIS-Users] VT Data Length Mismatch and Over Clocking

From: Mike LaBonte <milabont@cisco.com>
Date: Wed May 25 2011 - 12:06:30 PDT

I think ³By definition all time after a VT table has ended should equal the
last point in the VT table until a new transition occurs.³ raises an
interesting question. Since many V-T curves donıt ever settle and the
calculated endpoint currents donıt match the I-V curves perfectly, how many
simulators freeze the K factors when V-T data runs out as Tom suggested, and
how many allow the K factors go all the way to 0 or 100% after V-T data runs
out? The exact high and low state voltages would be different depending on
which approach was used.

Mike