Re: Ver. 3.2 and Ver. 2.1 Models

From: Stephen Nolan <s-nolan1@ti.com>
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 12:29:34 PDT

Thanks, Scott.

More questions:
It looks like the IBIS Accuracy Handbook simply advises that the user determine
the transmission-line parameters of the standard test board by doing lab-tests
(TDR measurements). I'm curious if anyone has done so and would be willing to
share those numbers. And/or has anyone used a 2D field solver on the board
design file to get the RLGC parameters for the "50 ohm microstrip transmission
line which is 8 inches long".

Thanks.

Stephen M. Nolan