Re: Note on Rev

From: Scott McMorrow <scott@vasthorizons.com>
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 12:28:29 PDT

To further clarify:

It would be nice to be able to indent keywords within sections, as is implied
by the Keyword Tree Diagram. This would lend these files to being more
readable and better structured.

It would also be silly to have the file fail a golden parser for the column 1
restriction, when most commercial parsers will use the square brackets
as a delimiter for the beginning and ending of a keyword.

regards,

scott

--
Scott McMorrow