Press Release and Last Friday's meeting

From: Randy Harr <randyh>
Date: Tue Oct 05 1993 - 12:45:04 PDT

Based on the Friday meeting, the HyperLynx quote was adapted into the existing
press release and minor corrections were made to company names, job titles,
etc. The slightly edited forms are available, as before, on the repository
under the names "pressrel.{rtf,ps}". I have only received two confirming
faxes giving a contact name, phone #, and authorization to use a company
name. These were received Friday from Ansoft and Quantic. I need the others
by Friday for the PR agency. IF YOU THINK THIS IS GOING TO BE A PROBLEM BUT
YOU STILL WANT TO GET YOUR COMPANY LISTED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP.

The press release sent out along with the attachment contact names should
be available on the repository Monday.

Just for clarity, we initially offered to include one page mini-press
releases of each company in the PR packet. Because we got ZERO response
from the initial request / deadline, we added the few company quotes to
beef up the release and are attaching the contact name, phone # sheet
to the release. I would think a product brochure / announcement related
to IBIS would be appropriate to go in the information packet that Will is
putting together though. Plan on putting together a couple hundred to
send to Will. He can collect them all for whoever is putting the final
packets together.

randy