Re: BIRD 12, non-linear ramps

From: C. Kumar <cpk@cadence.com>
Date: Wed Apr 27 1994 - 10:35:24 PDT

>Kellee Crisafulli, HyperLynx writes

Also how are the load components connect? I have a pretty good guess, but I
would like to see this in the specification also.
R_load 50
V_load 1.5
C_load 10p
L_load 2

I woul also like the connection to be clarified.

I also think it is unnecessary to put the word non-linear in the
non-linear ramp. Non-linear has other connotations. A linear ramp can
be produced by highly non-linear drivers for example. My point is that the
non-linea rnon-linear ramp does not necessarily indicate a more complex
model for the output.

- kumar