Egg 9 (diode turn on/off)

From: Kellee Crisafulli <kellee@hyperlynx.com>
Date: Tue Dec 12 1995 - 14:15:44 PST

Bob, I really like your egg. I was the one pushing this thing
a year ago, I am very glad you have become the champion for it.

Steven, it shouldn't matter from a black box approach if the
capacitor goes to ground or power from the position of the
output pin. It does make a difference to the currents flowing
in the power pin itself. It seems to me it would be acceptable to
model it either way if desired.

My only major concern about the egg is:
 The equation for computing the capacitance based on the forward current
 should be included in the text before it becomes a birdy. This way
 everyone will use the same equation, or at least know which equation
 is suggested by the IBIS group.

Have a great day...Kellee Crisafulli, HyperLynx Inc.