Re: Quest for IBIS models

From: Syed Huq <huq@rockie.nsc.com>
Date: Thu Feb 09 1995 - 12:51:53 PST

Hi Greg,

It's true that Intel is the only one who has released IBIS models but
within the next couple of months, you will see more and more models
being released from other semiconductor vendors.

National has just submitted a few models for release on vhdl.org and
more will follow soon.

I believe Xilinx is also releasing models sometime in March.

Stay tuned.
Syed.
National Semiconductor.