Re: bug in latest version of IBIS parser

From: Bob Ross <bob@icx.com>
Date: Wed Jan 18 1995 - 15:05:00 PST

Kellee and Paul Munsey:

What was intended was to put this constraint on the [Rising Waveform] and
[Falling Waveform] tables only. The old IBIS_CHK parser for Version 1.1 and
the previous verions of IBISCHK2 worked correctly and did not have the
error that Kellee is reporting.

I just got the parser today and will start checking it in a few days.

Bob Ross
Interconnectix, Inc.