Re: January Face to Face, and, calling all IC vendors

From: Syed Huq <huq@rockie.nsc.com>
Date: Tue Nov 07 1995 - 14:33:42 PST

Will,

Great idea about semiconductor vendor participation. Since EDA tool vendors deal
with a lot of semiconductor vendors, I think it would great if some of these
EDA guys stir up some more interest(eg..HyperLynx has done great in contacting
Xilinx..)

Hope to see more participation..
Syed.
National Semiconductor.